Last updated: 02/3/2020
The Services are offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older. By using the Services, you represent and warrant that you meet the foregoing eligibility requirement. If you do not meet this requirement, you must not access or use the Services.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THESE TERMS INCLUDE LIMITATIONS ON THE LIABILITY OF Center for Health Reporting AND OUR OBLIGATIONS RELATING TO THE SERVICES, CERTAIN CONDITIONS WITH RESPECT TO JURISDICTION, AND CERTAIN EXCLUSIONS OF Center for Health Reporting’S RESPONSIBILITY.
THE SERVICES DO NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE.
The contents of the Services, such as text, graphics, images, information obtained from Center for Health Reporting’s licensors, and other material contained on the website, apps, newsletter, and products (“Content”) are for informational purposes only. The Content and Services are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Center for Health Reporting does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Content or Services. Reliance on any information provided by Center for Health Reporting, Center for Health Reporting employees, others appearing in the Content or on the Services at the invitation of Center for Health Reporting, or other visitors to the Services is solely at your own risk. The Content and Services may contain health- or medical-related materials that are sexually explicit. If you find these materials offensive, you may not want to use our Content or Services.
Unless otherwise noted, all Content and Services, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, as well as all derivative works, are property owned, controlled, licensed, or used with permission by Center for Health Reporting, and/or its parents, subsidiaries and affiliates, or other parties that have licensed or otherwise permitted their material to be used by Center for Health Reporting. The Services as a whole and the Contents are protected by copyright, trademark, trade dress, and other laws. All worldwide right, title, and interest in and to the Services and Contents are owned by Center for Health Reporting or used with permission. The Website, the Website’s logos, the Apps, the Apps’ logos, and all other trademarks appearing on the Content and Services are trademarks of Center for Health Reporting or are licensed or used with permission of the owner by Center for Health Reporting. You agree not to display or use such trademarks without Center for Health Reporting’s prior written permission. Center for Health Reporting disclaims any proprietary interest in trademarks, service marks, logos, slogans, domain names, and trade names other than its own.
The information presented on or through the Content and Services is made available solely for general information purposes. We may update the Content from time to time, but the Content is not necessarily complete or up to date. Any of the material on the Services may be out of date at any given time, and We are under no obligation to update such material.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security measures on the Services, including, without limitation:
- Using a false password or one belonging to another user, or accessing data not intended for the user, or logging in to a server or account which such user is not authorized to access;
Disclosing a password or permitting a third party to use a password or failing to notify us if a password is compromised;
- Attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- Attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, via means of overloading, “flooding,” “mail bombing,” or “crashing”;
- Sending unsolicited email or commercial electronic messages, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services;
- Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting; or
- Hijacking all or any part of the Services or Content; deleting or changing any Services or Content; deploying pop-up messages or advertising, running or displaying the Services or Content in frames or through similar means on another website; or linking to the Services or Content, without our specific written permission.
You agree to use the Content and Services only for lawful purposes and only for your own personal, non-commercial use. You may not use the Services to transmit, post, download, distribute, copy, display publicly, store or destroy material (a) in violation of any applicable law or regulation, (b) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others, or violate the privacy or publicity or other personal rights of others, or (c) that is libelous, obscene, offensive, threatening, defamatory, abusive, or hateful.
We have absolute discretion to determine if any use violates these rules, and to act as We deem appropriate in the event of any violation. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. We will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, cooperate with, and make disclosures to law enforcement authorities in identifying and prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
COMMUNITY GUIDELINES FOR APPS
Please treat each other with respect.
Center for Health Reporting’s mission is to empower people through support, hope, and knowledge. We strive to ensure all members feel welcome, safe, and respected. Following the guidelines below helps to keep the community safe for everyone.
- Any manner of bullying, intimidation, or harassment is forbidden.
- This is not a dating application; using the App in that way will result in expulsion from the community.
- You may not post pornographic or violent content in messages, in group chats, or on your profile. This includes adding photographs, drawings, or comments, even as a joke. Depictions of nudity in non-sexual contexts, such as images of your surgery scars, are okay.
- Do not ask other members to take the conversation to another messaging platform such as WhatsApp, Google Hangouts, Gmail, etc.
- The promotion, advertising, or selling of any goods or services is not allowed. Unauthorized content will be removed from the App.
- Do not attempt to convert other members to your religious beliefs or otherwise make them feel uncomfortable.
It should go without saying, but all illegal activity is prohibited and may be reported to the appropriate authorities.
- Finally, don’t spam anyone.
We rely on you, our Apps community members, to report other members or content that violates these guidelines. Violating these Community Guidelines has consequences, which may include removal of content, suspension of posting privileges, or even expulsion from the Apps community. Please keep in mind that while something may be disagreeable to you, it does not necessarily violate our Community Guidelines.
TO REPORT ANOTHER MEMBER OR CONTENT
When reporting another member, you have two options:
- Block Member: This blocks both parties from showing up in the other person’s Member list, Home activity feed, and Group discussions. In addition, 1:1 communication is not possible.
- Report and Block Member: In addition to blocking the member, this creates a report, marking this member as someone who has broken the community guidelines.
You can report and/or block a member from the following places:
- When you receive a match request from another member, you can accept, decline, or choose to report and block.
- After you are already connected with another member, you may click on the three dots in the upper right-hand corner in your private messaging screen and choose “Report” or “Block” from the menu options.
- Click on the member’s profile picture and tap “Block Member” or “Report and Block Member.”
- Long-press on the offensive message and select “Block Member” or “Report and Block Member.”
- Click on the member’s profile picture and tap “Block Member” or “Report and Block Member.”
- Press the three dots in the upper right hand corner of the offensive message and select ‘‘Block Member” or “Report and Block Member.”
REPRODUCTION OF CONTENT ON OTHER WEBSITES
Any Content placed on your website must be accredited to the applicable Website, with links placed to the original article on the applicable Website. You are permitted to display the following on your website, provided you do so in a way that gives full credit to us as the original publisher and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it:
- An active, follow link to the original full article on the applicable Website.
- A canonical in your header code. Instructions for how to set a canonical here: https://yoast.com/rel-canonical/.
- You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Use of any and all Center for Health Reporting logos are not permitted.
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You may not directly or indirectly suggest any endorsement or approval by the applicable Websites of your website, products, content, or any views expressed within your website.
Our Content may only be placed on websites that:
- Do not promote, facilitate, or encourage Illegal activities (and do not display actionable Content under U.K. or U.S. law).
- Do not promote, facilitate, or encourage hatred of any form (including, but not limited to, racism, terrorism, violence, and discrimination of any kind).
- Do not have misleading, pornographic, or defamatory content.
- Do not display any material that is in breach of any third-party intellectual property rights.
Center for Health Reporting provides the Content at no charge and you may not charge users specifically for accessing Center for Health Reporting Content, nor attempt to sell our Content in any way.
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
Please send any concerns regarding our products or services by clicking here.
COMPLETE AGREEMENT AND AMENDMENTS
Thank you for your cooperation. We hope you find our Services helpful and convenient to use. Questions or comments regarding these Services, including any reports of non-functioning links, should be directed to:
Center for Health Reporting
Tòa nhà Viwaseen, 48 Tố Hữu,Trung Văn, Từ Liêm, HN
Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org